Transformation for National Salvation
Transform Zimbabwe was formed in December 2013 to bring national salvation to the long-suffering people of Zimbabwe.
National salvation depends upon breaking the cycle of authoritarian rule through five transformations:
- The transformation of a political system based on the abuse of power, corruption and violence to a new culture of politics founded on hope, integrity and goodwill.
- The transformation of compromised party-controlled government institutions into well-governed independent institutions that serves everyone equally and fairly.
- The transformation of a state-controlled economy based on patronage to a market-based economy driven by the private sector, and inclusive of all Zimbabweans.
- The transformation from impunity for crimes and corruption to a just society founded on an abiding respect for our constitutional rights and the rule of law.
- The transformation from entitlements based on party patronage to empowerment based on expanding people’s opportunities to realise their full human potential.